It’s time to start tinkering with one of our favorite space 4X games! Iceberg Interactive and Ashdar Games have announced the first expansion for Stars in Shadow. The new content is called “Legacies” and will include a new playable race (the Tinkers) a new minor faction, and other additional content.
Do you like bulleted lists? Darn right you do! Stars in Shadow: Legacies will also feature:
- New playable faction: Tinkers
- New population type: cyborgs
- New planetary special: Planetary Debris Rings and Asteroid Bases
- Space Habitats and Re-deployable Mobile Stations
- New minor faction: Arda Seed
- New “Hyperspace Anomaly” locations
- Technology Boosts and Researchable Artifacts
- Herald encounters
- New technologies, weapons, and encounters
There’s a launch trailer, so definitely check that out. And you can learn even more at the Stars in Shadow site. The new DLC is scheduled to release on October 19 for $4.99. Of course we’ll be planning plenty of coverage, so be sure to check back at eXplorminate for more, because we really really liked the game when it came out!