Do you miss the world of Thea: The Awakening? Have you defeated all of the Giants, Undead, and Dragons that the Darkness threw at you? Have you ever wanted to restore Thea with a friend? Do you want to stay at a sea-side cottage… Er, sorry, wrong place.
Anyway, Thea: the Awakening, eXplorminate’s 2015 Game of the Year is is about to receive its second DLC for 2016. The multiplayer DLC, MultiPrayer, is coming and boy, this one caught us off-guard again.
This new DLC includes:
- 2 person Co-op mode
- Exchange items, resources, or even villagers
- New art for card graphics, events, and equipment icons
- Armor and Shield rebalances
- New building for border eXpansion
- New divine plot with voiceover and localizations
- Additional options for the main quests
- UI improvements and a few added features based on community requests
- It’s free
That’s just what they’ve revealed to us so far. If you’ve held off on buying Thea because it didn’t support co-op multiplayer, that’s no longer an excuse.
But, back to the point. MuHa Games gave us a dozen or so keys for the multiplayer beta to give out to current owners of Thea: The Awakening. If you are interested, have a friend who has Thea, and want to give it a spin, just leave a comment below and we’ll get you the codes.
This is not a contest or a giveaway. First come, first served until we run out of keys.
If you haven’t given it a chance? You should. For $19.99, this is more than a diamond in the rough.